The US elections QUIZ!
The US elections are a week away and we wanted to get you all excited with a small quiz! 1 point for each correct answer! Let’s see how well you do! (Answers given below)
- A US President can serve how many terms?
- Joe Biden belongs to which party?
- Who is President Trump’s Running Mate?
- States like Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are called collectively as?
- The winner of the election needs 270 electoral college votes out of?
- The US elections are held once in how many years?
- The winner of the election is the one who gets the maximum popular vote- True or False?
- Can you name the 2 other political parties in the US apart from the Democrats and the Republicans?
- The US elections are held in the first week of November, always on what day of the week?
- President Obama was the first African American President- True or False
- All US citizens above the age of 18 have the right to vote, even those who belong to minority communities- True or False?
- The US follows a Presidential form of Democracy- True or False
- Can you name any 2 Republican and Democratic Presidential Candidates?
- Bernie Sanders lost to Joe Biden in the Primaries of which political party
- Opinion polls are conducted before the election- True or False?
- 2 terms of 4 years each
- Democratic Party
- Mike Pence
- Swing States- States where both candidates have an equal shot at winning
- 4 years
- False. The electoral college votes matter more than the popular vote
- Libertarians and Greens
- We will let you Google this one!
- True. Exit Polls are conducted after the elections.
If you are eligible to vote, do not forget to vote! Your vote counts! Do let us know your score below!